16197Fwd: H-EarlySlavic: Early Slavists Seminar series at Harvard University

  • Anne House
    Apr 28, 2014
      In case you didn't know, but happened to be interested/near the Harvard area

      Greetings Anne House,
      A new discussion post item has been posted in H-EarlySlavic.

      Early Slavists Seminar series at Harvard University

      Dear Colleagues,

      The next meeting of the Early Slavists Seminar series at Harvard University will be on Friday, May 2, 2014. Robert Romanchuk  (Florida State University) will present a talk titled:

      “A New Edition of the Devgenievo deianie.”

      The talk will be held from 12:15 to 2:00 p.m. in Room S354 of the Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies, 1730 Cambridge Street. Cambridge, Massachusetts.

      All the best,
      Don Ostrowski

        --
      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons."

      —T. S. Eliot

      Kiriena Pevtsova
      (MKA Anne House)