16153Re: [sig] Re: Oops - this didn't send the first time. Slavic U in A

  • goldschp tds.net
    Nov 2, 2013
      And I guess I didn't actually answer the FB question:  you're more likely to reach SIG folks through the Yahoo! group SIG-L than Facebook.  FB is a fan page and not really our primary conduit (yet).

      Paul

      On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 2:29 AM, Mir Plemmons <mir.plemmons@...> wrote:

      A bid would go to our branch for approval - to make sure we have purchased our ducks and have them both in a row and ready to cook, as it were.

      Is any approval phase one you would like submitted formally to the group? Otherwise we're left not knowing what level beyond rah-rah you want to see out here...

      Now, another question: how many are NOT on facebook and NEED questions and updates to come here, as well?

      Last question - we have several offers of help, for which much thanks. We will need more. Please contact us if there's something you'd like to contribute - we might not realize we need it yet!

      Now, teaser: the area has a huge Slavic population. I am sorely tempted to say "Y'all come in" to various ethnic groups and schools/clubs. What's your comfort zone with that idea? How can we pull it off well?

      isttd,
      Mir

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic