      Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 8:47 PM
      Subject: [sig] Dear Santa...

      I'm starting to work with an individual in the UK who is looking for titles in the history/archaeology departments that are old enough to fall into public domain. He's expressed interest in getting said books scanned and translated into english to make available for the e-pub market, but needs the titles.

      Are there any books in the SIG crowd that you would love to see translated into english and made available in e-pub?

      PAtches

      Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus .

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic