      From: <helenasibylla@...>
      Date: September 23, 2013, 10:46:45 AM EDT
      To: <SCA_Scribes_and_Illumination@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [SCA_S&I] Looking for Some Translation Help

      Hi all!

      Kind of an exotic question here - I'm working on a scroll for a Magyar persona and I've found that pre-1000AD the Magyars used a runic script.  I've found the script online, but since I don't know Hungarian I'm trying to decide if I want to transliterate or try to find an accurate translation of my text.

      If there's anyone out there familiar with Magyar runes that can do a translation for me, I'd appreciate a contact!

      Thanks!

      Helena

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic