16115Re: [sig] Digest Number 3513

  • Eleri Hamilton
    Aug 15, 2013
      A little bit of everything, really. I'm pretty sure I've got my name nailed
      down, although I'm having trouble figuring out the difference (if any)
      Between Richeza, Richenza and Ryska- they seem to be interchangeable (I can
      find 5 or 6 registered with the 'n' in the name, and only one Ryska).
      Clothing seems to be pretty generically distributed, the earlier you go,
      the more Byzantine the influence?