16111tokens for Slavic University

  • laurie ann balsavage
    Aug 8, 2013
      Greetings to all,

      Several months ago someone responded to me about tokens for the upcoming Slavic University.  Since that time I have misplaced the gentle's information.  I would be pleased if that person would communicate with me again.

      As an update, plans for the event are continuing.  We have spaces for more classes and need volunteers to showcase their garb for our International Fashion Show.  An email ahead of time will help us to allot enough time for proper explanations.

      I have also persuaded Cave Canem to perform a Polish Play from some years ago...

      Remember....there is a SPECIAL something waiting for the person who travels the longest distance to attend.

      Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

      In Service,
      Lady Byrghida Zajacszowa