      From: panimarijah <mamalynxx@...>
      To: sig <sig@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Jul 1, 2013 9:46 am
      Subject: [sig] RE: The upcoming Slavic U

      For those of you who have been following the planning for the next Slavic U I
      wanted to let you know that I attended an event at the site they will be using.
      It is a very nice church with lovely stained glass. It has a commodious great
      room and several class rooms. I think we all will be very comfortable there. At
      this point they are actively looking for teachers for the event. It will be a
      great opportunity for us to all get together and see each other again. The event
      website can be found at http://aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=876 Please
      consider teaching and or attending I'm sure you will have a great time.

      Yahoo! Groups Links