16096RE: The upcoming Slavic U

  • panimarijah
    Jul 1, 2013
      For those of you who have been following the planning for the next Slavic U I wanted to let you know that I attended an event at the site they will be using. It is a very nice church with lovely stained glass. It has a commodious great room and several class rooms. I think we all will be very comfortable there. At this point they are actively looking for teachers for the event. It will be a great opportunity for us to all get together and see each other again. The event website can be found at http://aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=876 Please consider teaching and or attending I'm sure you will have a great time.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic