16037Re: Laureling ceremony in Russian

  • Varju
    Apr 26, 2013
      Hi there,
      Here in the East, we often have bilingual ceremonies (French/English) up in Canada. Usually it is handled by the herald as such - the herald reads the parts in the person's chosen language first in it's entirety, (in your case, Russian), and then in English for the rest of us.

      It does get long, but it's easy enough to follow this way.
      Hope this helps,
      - Varju