      From: charles stefanich <mos6238@...>
      To: sig <sig@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Apr 18, 2013 9:59 am
      Subject: [sig] Kievan Royal titles

      Midrealm coronation is this May 4, 2013. Her Royal Highness as tasked me with finding appropriate titles for 9Th-10THC Kievan Rus rulers that they can use for their reign. Help with this will be very welcome and appreciated.
      In service,
      THL Istvan Valkai
      Squire to Duke Felix
      Apprentice to Master Zygmunt