15972Re: Slavic U was [sig] Introducing Myself

  • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
    Mar 27, 2013
      Hi guys!

      This looks like a Slavic U I can make it to. only about 4-5 hrs away :)
      I can teach Russian Calligraphy.

      Also A few years back there was a Slavic U around Maryland or Baltimore or something. And there was a class taught on Medieval Russian. I ended up not being able to go and I don't know taught the class but I would LOVE to take it if the person is able and willing to teach it again.

      Lada

      Oooooh...
      SHINY!

      scribal arts: