15971Re: [sig] Introducing Myself

    Mar 27, 2013
      I'll come out and teach too! I have a variety of classes, most of which are applicable! With any luck maybe I can drag some of my "partners in crime" along too.
      'dok

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      -------- Original message --------
      Subject: Re: [sig] Introducing Myself
      From: laurie ann balsavage <happypolishlady@...>
      To: "sig@yahoogroups.com" <sig@yahoogroups.com>
      CC:

      Greetings to the list:

      Two things:  My local shire of ACG ( Abhain Ciach Ghlais) in Aethelmarc  has an active Cook's Guild.  We would like to try some Slavic food, the only source (printed) I have is Food and Drink in Medieval Poland.  In trying to be more generalistic, are there any sources that might be easily accessed for us?   I know there is a wealth of knowledge on this list, since I have been reading for quite some time now.

      #2  I would like to put together a Slavic University to be held October 26, 2013 near Williamsport, PA and I am fishing for interest and availability.  Of course if you are able to teach that would be fantastic, but I am also wondering what to expect for attendance.  Any input you have would be appreciated for my planning.

      Yours in Service

      Lady Byrgida Zajaczowa