15967Re: [sig] Introducing Myself

  • goldschp tds.net
    Mar 26 7:37 AM
      I would LOVE to attend a Slavic University in ACG (gives me an excuse to
      visit my folks!). I'll probably be able to attend and would be willing to
      offer my old war horses (names and period Russian) as classes.

      Let me know how the planning goes and I'll be happy to promote it in Slovo
      as well.

      Thanks,
      Paul