      From: laurie ann balsavage <happypolishlady@...>
      To: "sig@yahoogroups.com" <sig@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 9:36 AM
      Subject: Re: [sig] Introducing Myself

      Greetings to the list:

      Two things:  My local shire of ACG ( Abhain Ciach Ghlais) in Aethelmarc  has an active Cook's Guild.  We would like to try some Slavic food, the only source (printed) I have is Food and Drink in Medieval Poland.  In trying to be more generalistic, are there any sources that might be easily accessed for us?   I know there is a wealth of knowledge on this list, since I have been reading for quite some time now.

      #2  I would like to put together a Slavic University to be held October 26, 2013 near Williamsport, PA and I am fishing for interest and availability.  Of course if you are able to teach that would be fantastic, but I am also wondering what to expect for attendance.  Any input you have would be appreciated for my planning.

      Yours in Service

      Lady Byrgida Zajaczowa