      From: Anya Stickney <anyas5@...>
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 6:41 PM
      Subject: [sig] Card Weaving in Kievan Rus

      Greetings to the list,

      Does anyone know of card/tablet weaving examples from Kievan Rus or
      nearby regions?  I'd like to weave a belt for myself, but can't find a
      source for reproducible patterns.  I might just base a pattern on
      embroidery or architectural motifs, but was really looking for
      something more precise that I can site in documentation.

      Lady Anya Sergeeva

      Yahoo! Groups Links