15761Re: [sig] Digest Number 3363

  • drobnock
    Jun 25, 2012
      If I may. Go to the google search/home page. In the space provided below the
      google logo paste or type in the http//.... information and ask for google to
      search. This is one of seven possibilities:
      museum.velizariy.kiev.ua/russia/sp.htmlCached - Translate this page. Click on
      translation this page.
      The translation will help with the viewing of the artefacts.
      George John Drobnock