      From: Suzanne <sovagris@...>
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, Mar 3, 2011 9:33 pm
      Subject: [sig] Slavic University in Calontir?

      Your job--should you choose to accept it--is to talk me out of this idea.

      Calontir has a tradition of large A&S events called "RUSH" (Royal University of

      Scir Havoc). SIG wishes for a Slavic University event to be held in a location

      it's never been before. Can these two concepts work together? Would anyone

      come to a Slavic University in October in Iowa? Would SIG members accept some

      Viking (i.e., neighbors to the Slavs) programming in order to attract more of

      the local populace? Am I crazy? <I *know* the answer to that last question!>

      Susanna de l'Essart

      Canton of Axed Root

      [mundanely: Ames, Iowa]

      Individual Email | Traditional