15189Re: [sig] 13th century slavic warrior images

  • Owen Smith
    Jan 9, 2011
      I'm also interested in historically accurate Slavic/Varangian armor for the
      10th or 11th centuries.

      I've done a bit of online research but haven't found that much which would
      be helpful. Any additional references would be much appreciated.

      One site I've found interesting:

      MKA Owen Smith