14985SIG site -- too much bandwidth?

  • Patoodle@aol.com
    Jun 1 1:52 PM
      Has anyone else gotten the following message?

      Site Temporarily Disabled
      The site you are looking for, slavic.freeservers.com has been temporarily disabled .

      You're Growing

      Congratulations, it looks like your site is expanding. Unfortunately this has caused your site to exceed the Bandwidth or Storage limits. Based on our Terms of Service, we have disabled the site until the end of the month(depends on site setup date), or until you upgrade to a higher hosting package.

      Do we need to chip in for anything?

      In service,
      Patricia of Trakai
      http://ladypatriciaoftrakai.blogspot.com