14956A lot more pictures have been added . . .

  • mccoy4984
    May 1 6:28 AM
      I think I've added several more of Prague, Georgian dancing, and even a few from SE Asia for variety. To focus on a particular country/area, go to the left margin of the homepage and scroll down till you see a list of these. Then, click on the one you want and it will bring up all the relevant posts.

      Oh! I also put up a new poll that I encourage you to vote on. It's in the upper left-hand corner of the homepage.

      Thanks for reading,

      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

      Russ

      PS Click on the pictures to enlarge as they can be hard to see in their current form.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic