14514women religion

  • Rachel Sampsel
    Sep 3, 2009
      I know it's the Wikipedia of the mythological set, but pantheon.org has
      a lot of stuff regarding world cultures. Some of the articles have
      bibliographies or the ability to contact the editor, which may give you
      a good place to start. a quick check showed 38 articles for the Latvian
      region (I know it's north of Lithuania, but it's the closest I can get
      without doing some serious digging). They also have articles by name, so
      if you know the names of your goddess(es) you can run a check by that.

      Other than that, I have a deities book that *might* have some names and
      info, but I won't guarantee it. If you have names to give, I can check.

      Patches
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic