      From: Sfandra <seonaid13@...>
      Subject: Re: [sig] women religion
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 1:45 PM

      I don't know about Lithuania, but check out references to the "Cult of Mary" (ie: Mother of God). I've come across it in several places, where the Divine Mother was MORE important in Church practice than dogma would lead you to think.

      --Sfandra

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue, Kingdom of the East
      Never 'pearl' your butt.