      From: panimagdalena56 <nunother56@...>
      Subject: [sig] Pennsic Slavic Gathering
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 9:27 PM

      Slavic Interest Group Gathering

      8/4/2009 12:00:00 PM Tent 12

      Here is the information for the Pennsic Slavic Gathering.

      Unfortunately I will not be able to go to Pennsic this year. I had to replace the exhaust system on my car and it still needs more repairs to pass inspection.

      So I need someone to step forward and be the contact person at Pennsic. I would also need to give your name to the person in charge of the Pennsic A&S activities.

      You can email me privately or post on the list.

      In Service,

      Magdalena