13383Re: barmy bird brain (couldn't resist...)

  • tvorimir
    May 4, 2008
      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "L.M. Kies" <lkies@...> wrote:

      > Well, that didn't work very well. (Pictures didn't seem to come through.)
      >
      > Go here instead:
      > http://russiansig.wikispaces.com/Barma
      >
      > Sofya

      Now, the fascinating thing there is that this *is* (ok, the cheaper versions) how I was
      wearing my awards for court and demos (don't tend to otherwise...) I had them strung
      between cool looking beads but certainly could do that with silver ones... the only thing
      that didn't really fit is that these are all circular and well... not many of mine are!

      Hm. I *am* a pewterer, and if I do the kingdom awards (in copious spare time) then the An
      Tir Russians could do this!!

      *plotting*
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic