12724Re: [sig] Name Question

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Nov 5, 2007
      I'd say it depends on what you think the given name is. If you're
      registering Mavra as the given name, then Emiliana would be a fine
      patronymic, literally "Emilian's Mavra." But I'm not quite buying
      Emiliana as a given name with Mavra as the patronymic. They're both
      weirdnesses.

      Thanks,
      Paul Wickenden