12444RE: [sig] Re: Pennsic?

  • Gloryanna MacKee
    Aug 24, 2007
      I regret I wasn't able to make it to any of the classes or the meeting, My
      babysitting duties kept me away from the classes and then for them meeting,
      I was busy packing so we could leave the next day.

      They only class I was able to make was a 16th Century Ottoman Embroidery
      class, which I loved. Learned to sew with Silk and Gold thread...

      Though it rained a lot, I really did enjoy pennsic, it was a break from the
      real world and when I went back into it, and had to stop at a gas station
      where all the alarms were going off, people talking on speakers, music
      blaring, I wanted to turn around and go back to the continual drums and the
      constant mud.

      Gloryanna

      >From: "karen" <kievanlady@...>
      >To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [sig] Re: Pennsic?
      >Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 02:54:05 -0000
      >
      >I had the pleasure of catching Sfandra's kievan garb class, which I
      >must say was wonderful! Sadly I couldn't get out of camp for the
      >meeting. Many thanks to Sfandra for all of her hard work!
      >
      >Kashka

      Puzzles, trivia teasers, word scrambles and more. Play for your chance to
      win! http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic