      From: Rosie
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 5:01 AM
      Subject: [sig] Re: Alexander Nevsky

      >It's a real pity that u can't read any Italian as I publsihed this
      year a biography with dialogs of this famous prince. Anyhow I have
      still a couple of copies home and if u want one just let me have any
      address where I could send it over to. Ciao

      No, I don't read Italian! This is what comes of living in
      institutionalised monolingual Australia... Actually I am bilingual, but
      Australian sign language isn't going to help in this situation :( If
      you ever feel like translating it into English (you know, in your spare
      time ;) ) do let me know!
      Thanks anyway,
      Rosie