11639Re: Intro and howdy!

  • Rick Orli
    Nov 27, 2006
      Funny, that's why I took Russian, at U.South Carolina - no Polish
      offered in that part of the country. Glad I did... Also glad I was
      able to switch it to a 'pass/fail' class, language is a TON of work.
      Speaking of not doing enough homework, I'm finally taking that Polish
      grammer class now, couple of decades later.
      Also, helped me appreciate the plight of even smaller languages and
      national and cultural traditions that get swamped by larger nations.
      -Rick
      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Albina Gherardi" <dagperez@...> wrote:

      > Yes, Eluned, Polish is difficult to find classes for. Don't know
      > why. UNC-CH I know used to teach it, but even I don't want to
      travel
      > that far for 1 class. So, I resigned myself to Russian as well.

      > Albina

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic