11630Re: [sig] Intro and howdy!

  • Tracy Kremer
    Nov 24, 2006
      The offer is appreciated, but I must decline. I'm
      afraid I can only pick out bits of Italian, and some
      of that I may well get wrong. Reading more than
      simple Italian with any comprehension is beyond me!

      Sincerely,
      Dama Eluned

      --- aldo <turanomar@...> wrote:

      > Dear Baryshnya Eluned, I have also a shorter article
      > on the Arrival of the Slavs in the Russian Plain in
      > Italian which I may send u if you like. It takes you
      > back into the VI-VII century when the Slavs tried to
      > settle in the largest marshes of the world: the
      > PRIPYAT BASIN (larger than the Everglades), how they
      > wnet along the norther borders of these marshes and
      > entered finally into Polotsk and Novgorod areas
      > where they met with Finns and Balts. Before this
      > date nothing is known! I tried to translate it into
      > English but the translation was so ridiculous that I
      > gave up. I sent it over to Goldschmidt. U may ask
      > him or, once again, ask me to send it over to u in
      > Italian.
      > Ciao
      >
      > Aldo

      === message truncated ===

      CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold. Nice prices, honest!

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      Access over 1 million songs.
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic