      From: Tracy Kremer
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 6:50 AM
      Subject: Re: [sig] Intro and howdy!

      Yep, it is as I feared; Italian is _so_ much harder
      than Spanish (for me). I may be able to use your
      Chronology, but it starts a little later than I was
      interested. This is becasue I was planning to operate
      on the principle that while the center of things in
      medieval times was more advanced than in the early
      times, the folks in the country and outlying areas
      would hold to some of the older ways. The earlier garb
      is usually more practical for basic day-to-day SCA
      activities; the more elaborate, later, garb and
      persona development can come later when my persona is
      well started and when I have more time to make the
      elaborate stuff.
      Thank you for the offer of information, milord; I only
      regret that I cannot make out italian well enough to
      make use of it.

      Sincerely,