11096Re: Polish Names

  • Rebecca Lucas
    Jun 16, 2006
      Rosie,
      How many people on this list are from Lochac is the question! :)
      There aren't that many of us.

      Since you are in Lochac, may I suggest you use the utterly amazing Libraries
      Australia database (at: http://librariesaustralia.nla.gov.au/ ) for 'Names,
      Personal -- Polish'. There are quite a few books in interesting places
      around the country so hopefully there will be some nearby.
      (If there is anything at Melboure university, Monash university or RMIT at a
      Melbourne library, I would be able in a few weeks to track down those books
      for you, but right now I have exams.)

      E-mail me off list if I can help out with books,
      Asfridhr, College of St. Barts, Barony of Stormhold, Kingdom of Lochac.

      Posted by: "Rosie" Rosie_0801@... rosie_0801
      Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:24 pm (PST)
      Thanks everyone :)
      Nope, the herald is not a native Polish speaker. How many native
      Polish speaking heralds do you think we have here in Lochac?!
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic