10918Re: [sig] Re: fur-lined items

  • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
    Apr 26, 2006
      The Topkapi Turkish Coats that were on display with the "Style and Status"
      exhibit showed some linings (though most were worn away) that were either 1)
      fully lined or 2) just the edges inside. So you would have seen a bit of
      fun peaking at the collar and the front closures of the coat. The most fur
      I tend to wear is my little fur cap as kinda seen in Sofyia's drawings. It
      was a hand me down from my grandmother and looks very rus in our warm
      Arizona winters.

      I was also given the mink car cape and have been toying with the idea of
      converting it to a liner but it is so nicely made...and its rather warm here
      too.

      Posadnitsa Ianuk
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic