10574RE: [sig] OT Russian prince doll on Ebay

  • Stephanie Ross
    Dec 9, 2005
      Oh Yeah! I thought it was gorgeous! Glad someone else agrees. I saw it a couple of days ago.

      Nadya

      Okay completely OT but wow what a costume on this 16" doll. Circa Russian Byzatine, with encrusted gemmed and pearled collar , cuffs and headress, might give some an idea of what Russian Bys should look like?? At least to this
      early period Magyar is looks good, anyway thought it was worth looking at.

      Kathws