10246Re: [sig] Knowledge Pages

  • Patricia Hefner
    Jul 31, 2005
      My Czech/Moravian/Slovak site is still in pretty good shape. It's funny, some people who come to it are of mundane Czech/Slovak heritage and think I am too. I joke that I'm a "fake" Czech. Heck, my name is actually French as my persona was originally Burgundian. I got it registered and wanted to keep it. At any rate the site is still working and I've been keeping it updated. I recently lost one of my favorite links, darnit! It was called "In the Footsteps of the Hussites", it was really good.

      Isabelle

      The Knowledge Pages are in a bit of disarray (well, actually the whole SIG
      site is, but one thing at a time...).

      Most of the pages are out of date and some have died. Perhaps we should
      start discussing how to revive the project?

      -- Paul