10230request for feedback/collaberation-Rom vardo

    Jul 25 8:34 AM
      Hi There!
      I have a 4 banger Saturn and I've always loved and
      admired the vardos at Pennsic, but have been
      restricted by haulinng limitations of my "one horse"
      draught vehicle. So, I had an idea....
      Why not use the most applicable of the vardo ideas
      to make a "one horse" vardo? So, the Saturn got a
      trailer hitch at U-haul and I bought a lightwieght
      half ton trailer at Harbor Freight Tools last week and
      assembled Saturday with a buddy. The foldable model
      for easy storage in my garage....
      My problem is this, I have a plan that looks good
      on paper but I'd like to run it past those members who
      have joined the "Vardo Collective" and shamelessly
      glean the advantages of thier experiences and advice.

      And of course, there will be an article for a
      future SLOVO.....so I was thinking collaberation?
      Maybe on a series detailing vardos of various sizes
      from single draught like mine to multi-draught, like
      some of the others?
      So, if anyone has a moment, maybe we could chat
      about it, online, at Pennsic, at the SIG
      meeting.....over a beer or some other potable? I'm
      looking forward to joining the Collective, as this is
      obviously the wave of the future and just pretty damn
      sweet!
      Cheers,
      'dok

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250