ITS GREAT 2 BE BACK ALMOST 2 YEARS OFF THE AIR!!!!!

  • nysf751
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2007
      HELLO ALL... Its Michael 2SF751. I MOVED ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO 2 AN
      APARTMENT & I HAVE JUST RECIEVED PROMISION 2 SET UP AN ANTENNA AGAIN..
      LOOKING FOWARD 2 TALKING 2 MY SEIRRA FOX FAMILY ON 27.555 U.S.B.I WILL
      BACK ON THE AIR BY JAN.10TH 2008 THE LATEST, PLUS I SOLD OFF ALL MY
      RADIOS SINCE I MOVED ESPECIALL Y MY BABY MY YEASU 757 GX2.. LOOKING 2
      BUY ANOTHER 1 SO IF YOU KNOW ANYBODY SELLING ONE DROP ME AN EMAIL.
      NYSF751@...... 73'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    • Wade Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2007
        Hey Michael.  It's been a long time since we've talked to each other on the radio.  I'm looking forward to talking to you again.

        Wade(2SF009)

        NYSF751@YAHOO. COM... 73'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS

        SIERRA FOX DX GROUP:http://sierrafox2.tripod.com/index.html
        THE MUD DUCK SITERING: http://wade99.tripod.com/index.html