rci 2950 questions.

  • mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2007
      is this a good radio for talking im getting it modified for 22-34mhz
      range so ill be able to talk the high and low bands and cb channels
      too,is it a good mobile radio....
    • Wade Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
        I think it's a great radio.  I've got one in my shack and one in my truck.

        Wade(2SF009)

        SIERRA FOX DX GROUP:http://sierrafox2.tripod.com/index.html
        THE MUD DUCK SITERING: http://wade99.tripod.com/index.html
        SOONER CB NET RING: http://soonercb.tripod.com/index.html