FOR SALE

  • radioman2029
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007

      Well if anybody is here in Indianapolis, In is interested in any of this stuff just Email me at : radioman2029@... and we can set something up so you can look at it. I am not going to ship anything just local and cash only. take care and thanks for looking.

      FOR SALE

      Model Ham II/CD 44
      CDE transmit/receive direction control

      Yaesu VFO FV-101B

      2 Old Johnson messenger two

      Spectronics Digital Display DD-1
      Frequency counter

      Philmore Transmission Analyzer FSM55

      1 Box 5 tubes 6SN7GTB

      2 Transmitters & 1 receiver
      Signal corps US Army BC-625-A
                                         BC-624-C
                                         BC-625-A

      President Washington AM SSB USB LSB
      With D-104 desk mic

      Superstar 3900 AM FM CW USB LSB
      WITH TURNER PLUS THREE MIC.
      And the mic that came with it

      Galaxy DX- 959 AM SSB LSB USB
      With frequency counter & hand mic

      Radio shack frequency counter 22-306
      With the book like new

      HJ-356 Konnex frequencies counter like new

      2 Turner plus three B mics

      AND SOME OTHER STUFF
      OUT HERE IN MY GARAGE.
      I have motherboards power supplies for computers most are PIII boards but good. lots of different computer parts too CD ROMS, FLOPPIES, AGP VIDEO CARDS, POWER CORDS NEW ONES. ALL KINDS OF CABLES most are pulls but some things are new too. I have a crap load of stuff out here I have some new Windows98se OS still in wrapper with product key never used just to many things to name all of them. thanks for looking

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
    • radioman2029
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
        Well if anybody is here in Indianapolis,IN  is interested in any of this stuff just Email me at : radioman2029@... and we can set something up so you can look at it.

        (I am not going to ship anything just local and cash only)

        I will even sale the radio tower antenna A99 GPK too and all if you want it I would like to get it out of here.

        http://www.geocities.com/rsn2755/setihome/index1.html
        http://www.freewebs.com/radioman2029/index.htm
        http://uk.geocities.com/rsn2755/index.htm
        http://www.geocities.com/rsn2755/index2.htm