Re: Base Station

  • bobboudreau94
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2013
      --- In sierrafox@yahoogroups.com, "Scrapiron" <baconrinds@...> wrote:

      > I've had my base station operational for a few months now and wasn't real sure if it was working SSB. I made a contact from the big island of HI today on 27.420 LSB. So, I guess it is working after all. I'll be monitoring the freq.
      >
      > Steve
      > 2SF2332 yahoo name: baconrinds
      > Location: Pyramid Lake, Nevada

      Hello steve if your ever douwn on 27385 ls the bootleg channel give me a shoutt im stixk there until i get a better rig 73sss steve 9sf621
    • Stephen Gallagher
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2013
        I'll program that freq in the scan and give it a shot.   I have a vertical antenna set up so I really have to rely on good conditions.

        Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you.