Re: [sierrafox] checking in all

  • Wade Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013

      Hello Bob.  27.385 is dead my way at the moment.  I'll give you a try another time.

      Wade(2SF009)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
        :O) clown

        Happy 2013 to all from Mike 26SF302
      • Zoltan Mathe
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
          Hi tead friends.
          My name is Zoltan Mathe and if its possible please help me.
          I searching an HF Amatour HAM radio for sale (Kenwood Icom Yaesu). I have for this 350Euro, and at time im stay in Deutschland, Seelze. If somebody can help for me, my email address is yo6pnl@.... Thank you, and Happy new year to all members.

          73! Zoli.