checking in all

  • bobboudreau94
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2013
      9 sierrafox 621 bob wishing everyone a happy new year 2013 ill be standing buy 27285 lsb until i get a new rig i also camp on 27375 lsb so pump it up gents
    • Wade Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013

        Hello Bob.  27.385 is dead my way at the moment.  I'll give you a try another time.

        Wade(2SF009)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
          :O) clown

          Happy 2013 to all from Mike 26SF302
        • Zoltan Mathe
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
            Hi tead friends.
            My name is Zoltan Mathe and if its possible please help me.
            I searching an HF Amatour HAM radio for sale (Kenwood Icom Yaesu). I have for this 350Euro, and at time im stay in Deutschland, Seelze. If somebody can help for me, my email address is yo6pnl@.... Thank you, and Happy new year to all members.

            73! Zoli.