Relocating the station.

  • radiostaticdeluxe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      Well, not that I've been able to contact any of you all but just as an FYI I am rebuilding the station after a move to another part of town. My space is a bit more limited so instead of the horizontal wire dipole I'm building a homebrew vertical tuned for Ch.33 LSB. I have also started my own group called Can-Am Sidebanders DX Group for operators here in the Pacific Northwest. I will still keep checking for activity here on this DX group periodically. Have fun surfing the waves dude.
      Henry in Spokane, 1CharlieAlpha, DN17, Ch. 33 LSB