Hi all

  • donough_of
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2007
      Lets get on with dxing and forget about all the trouble lately i
      think.... im calling cq now on 555

      29SF102
    • Wade Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2007
        No props at my end at the moment.  Anyway, I'm glad to see that you joined the mailing list.

        Wade(2SF009)

        donough_of <donough_of@...> wrote:
        Lets get on with dxing and forget about all the trouble lately i
        think.... im calling cq now on 555

        29SF102

        SIERRA FOX DX GROUP:http://sierrafox2.tripod.com/index.html
        THE MUD DUCK SITERING: http://wade99.tripod.com/index.html
        SOONER CB NET RING: http://soonercb.tripod.com/index.html
        Q5 11 METER RADIO TOP SITES: http://q5topsites.tripod.com/index.html
        11 METER RADIO BANNER EXCHANGE: http://wade.250free.com/index.html
        2SF009: http://www.freewebs.com/2sf009
      • donough oflynn
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2007
          How many people signed up so far????? are you emailing every1 with the new 1????

          29SF102

          Donough

          ************ ********* ********* ********* *****
          SIERRA FOX DX GROUP:http://sierrafox2. tripod.com/ index.html
          THE MUD DUCK SITERING: http://wade99. tripod.com/ index.html
          SOONER CB NET RING: http://soonercb. tripod.com/ index.html
          Q5 11 METER RADIO TOP SITES: http://q5topsites. tripod.com/ index.html
          11 METER RADIO BANNER EXCHANGE: http://wade. 250free.com/ index.html
          2SF009: http://www.freewebs .com/2sf009

          Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.
        • Wade Smith
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2007
            4 people so far.  I sent invites to all members that I have records of on my hard drive.  Most of their e-mail addresses will no longer be valid.

            Wade(2SF009)

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 13, 2007
              Yes, agree, no propagation from West Cork, just noise, lost the Sirio
              last two weeks, 135kmh winds, now have an Antron 99 on loan till my new
              antenna arrives.

              Mike H.

              29/26SF303