27.420 Lsb

  • Wade
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 11, 2008
      I had some conditions on 27.420 lsb this morning. I had a
      conversation with 844 out of New York. I'll leave it on this
      frequency and see who else might be out there today.

      Wade(2SF009)
    • Wade
      Message 2 of 18 , May 26, 2009
        I made contact with 2IR2034 out of Ohio today on 27.420 lsb. I'll leave it on that frequency for other possible contacts.

        Wade(2SF009)
      • Wade
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 28, 2011
          There's been plenty of activity on 27.420 lsb today. I heard 14SF221 coming in good.

          Wade(2SF009)
        • Spencer Sholly
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 29, 2011
            Cool!  Yup it's been purdy good all over, lately!

            There's been plenty of activity on 27.420 lsb today. I heard 14SF221 coming in good.

            Wade(2SF009)

            Spencer G. Sholly <><
            KJI-4263
            2SF4263

            AM 144
            Killeen, TX!
          • william morton
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 29, 2011
              Thank you,  You've got my curiosity arroused. We've evidently conversed but I can't figure out fer sure who you are. Are you, by any chance LW? Probably a wrong guess! I gotta go to the libary ta git on the computor, so it may be a while 'til I check back in. 73's MORTON

              On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 9:18 AM, Wade <wade99@...> wrote:

              There's been plenty of activity on 27.420 lsb today. I heard 14SF221 coming in good.

              Wade(2SF009)

            • Wade Smith
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 30, 2011
                I got the call sign wrong.  I heard 14SD221 yesterday.  Today I've head stations from California, Oregon, Massachusetts, Germany and Ireland on 27.420 lsb.

                Wade(2SF009)

                11 METER RADIO BANNER EXCHANGE: http://wade.250free.com/index.html

                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 30, 2011
                  I agree!  DX contact have been much easier recently due to the superb conditions.  Talking to Australia is becoming ordinary.  I posted a few gates of these contacts on my YouTube page if anyone is interested.

                  73s

                  Dave
                  2SF1999
                  02WR210

                  Message 8 of 18 , Nov 4, 2011
                    Click Me!
                    Bill t.  Yuma AZ.  But I am currently  driving a truck and in many states every month.

                    William J. Thrasher
                    cell- 928-919-3513
                    e driving a truck mail bilt1958@...

                    Message 9 of 18 , Nov 6, 2011
                      27.420 lsb was quite active today.  The only qso I had was with a Reno, Nevada net on 28.350 usb.

                      Message 10 of 18 , Nov 8, 2011
                        Alaska was coming in on 27.420 lsb at 4:45 pm Central time.  I tried to make contact but some other mobile station in Oklahoma beat me to it.  At about the same time, I heard a New Jersey station talking to Australia.

                        Message 11 of 18 , Nov 8, 2011
                          I heard the Alaska and OK traffic from my mobile in the Eastern Sierra of California but decided to stay on the side.

                          Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you.

                          http://www.youtube.com/user/torch39

                          Message 12 of 18 , Nov 9, 2011
                            I had my base station down for over a year, but now it's up and going again.  I'm using a RCI 2950DX and an IMax2000 antenna.

                            Message 13 of 18 , Nov 11, 2011
                              27.420 lsb has so much traffic today that it reminds me of  ch. 38 lsb.

                              Message 14 of 18 , Nov 12, 2011
                                So far, I've made contact with 14SD221 and 9VE202 on 27.420 lsb.

                                Wade(2SF009)
                              • wade99
                                Message 15 of 18 , Nov 1, 2015

                                  I hear 26CI001 on 27.420 lsb this morning.  I'll try to make contact with him when he gets back from a break.

                                  Wade(2SF009)

                                • Mike Hambleton
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Nov 1, 2015
                                    26SF302 mobile calling