Welcome to William, KK4IAJ !

  • Petr
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 1:57 AM
      William,

      welcome to our Sierra group!

      William is new to amateur radio and wanting to learn more.
      BTW I found that William just passed his Technical exam and got his quite new call so I would like to send big congrats and welcome to the biggest and best "hamradio" family worldwide!

      Enjoy it and do not hesitate to ask any question William,

      73 - Petr, OK1RP
    • john gabbard
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 5:03 PM
        Hi William and welcome to our group, you will find the most helpful and friendly hams here.
             Wishing you good luck and hope you like the hobby as most here do,If I can assist in anyway please just give me a note and I will try.
             Have a nice week, your friend,    John   KF7OM    Nv.