Re: New Sierra, is it possible? +2?

  • ekstrand.rolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2012
      By golly you are right Ron.. I looked a little closer and yep I have the DRXH on my FAR/ARRL board Sierra. The Wilderness Sierra have a different one. Well I drilled out the FAR board and got things in there anyway, it works cuz board is not plated through..

      I definitely understand QRP Bob if he will not kit anymore Sierras, but perhaps he would still produce the main boards?

      Rolf, N9FLZ