Welcome to Fred, KD4WEN

  • Petr Ourednik
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
      Fred,

      welcome to our group. I hope that You will enjoy Sierra and see You on
      the air soon.

      Petr, OK1RP
    • Fred
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
        Thank you Petr and fellow operators and builders. I have been inactive
        now for some years and I am a condo dweller in Las Vegas but I am
        gearing up to be back on the air soon and look forward to having a
        group as this for help and even giving some help back.
        73's
        KD4WEN
        Freddie

        --- In sierra_wilderness_radio@yahoogroups.com, "Petr Ourednik"