Re: Welcome to David, K6DMA!

  • querencias
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2012
      Petr, David,

      If you are looking for a NorCal kit I have the NorCal 20 which I bought about 10 years ago. I opened the shipping box but all the parts are still in their unsealed containers. Paid $100 for it - it was a fund raising activity to give poor amateurs around the world an opportunity to build a QRP kit - the price of the kit also paid for those that were distributed freely.

      Don't know why I never built the kit; probably because of involvement with work at that time then just set it aside.

      If you're interested make an offer ~ maybe in the range of $50+.

      Specs, etc., are available on the internet but the kits went fast and are long gone.

      http://www.amqrp.org/kits/nc20/index.html

      http://www.qsl.net/g3vgr/qrp.html

      http://www.ad6a.com/RHR/RH20_40/NC20.html

      72 de Grant/KT6L