Welcome to Keith, N8CEP!

  • Petr
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2011
      Keith,

      welcome to our Sierra group!

      Keith owned older callsign W8GX. He is building the Sierra now. Keith been licensed since 1979.

      I would like to wish You good luck with building the Sierra jewel and hope to hear You on the air soon.

      73 - Petr, OK1RP
    • Petr
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
        Keith,

        welcome to our group.

        Keith is a fan of the Sierra!
        We hope to meet You on the air with Sierra
        and wish to enjoy it over here...

        73 - Petr, OK1RP
      • Keith Hamilton
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
          Thank you for the warm welcome!

          I am looking for a Sierra. I used to own one but unfortunately sold it (dumb). I am hoping someday to find another Sierra in good physical shape with the optional KC2 front panel and frequency display and the ABX filter. If anyone feels like selling theirs, please contact me.

          Until then, I hope to enjoy all of the files and posts here!
          73
          Keith N8CEP