KA8JBY Sierra Field Day Results

  • Rob Steenburgh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2011
    My Sierra Field Day happened indoors.

    I operated 1E from my home using a 7.5Ah gel cell and the Sierra with an onboard DL QRP-PA2008 providing 5W output.

    All but one contact was on 20m and all but one were with the Sierra.  The single non-Sierra contact was with my 20m Rock Mite.

    Median miles-per-watt was 170.

    I've attached miles-per-watt, time-of-day, and azimuth/range plots created using R software, because I have fun plotting.

    Cheers,
    Rob
    KA8JBY